Express Models

MGR Hooper!

They were a few weeks ago.

One man band, part time,  so products appear on the website at random time intervals,  when batch produced until they sell out.

I've a theory that those email options embedded in websites don't work with many internet providers / operating systems as I've had several ignored recently across a range of sites. It might be that he's just busy.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

Isnt there phone number on the website still? Give them a shout they are very friendly, would be a shame if they go under as they cater for quite a useful range of electronics. Used them quite a few times.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MGR Hooper! said:

I would've placed an order, but I have a question about the product first....

I know Rob & Jeanette, I will inform them of your struggle.

• Friendly/supportive 2

On 12/06/2019 at 10:13, KDG said:

They were a few weeks ago.

One man band, part time,  so products appear on the website at random time intervals,  when batch produced until they sell out.

I've a theory that those email options embedded in websites don't work with many internet providers / operating systems as I've had several ignored recently across a range of sites. It might be that he's just busy.

Not the thing to quote oneself, but I should add a correction to my above.

My befuddled brain was actually thinking about Hurst Models, not Express Models whom I've not ordered from previously.  Apologies to all concerned.

14 hours ago, MGR Hooper! said:

Thank you! I got a reply via email yesterday. Can now proceed with my order once they clarify my doubts and so on.

Cheers!!

Glad to be of assistance.

• Friendly/supportive 1