Bembridge station information

I’ve all but finished my N gauge layout Little Salkeld and now starting the research and planning for a new project.

I've decided to dip my toes into EM gauge for the first time so have settled on a simple prototype - Bembridge on the IOW during WWII and Southern ownership.

keith Armes who advertises a high quality track building service on the 2mm Society website has already created an accurate Templot plan for the period, so that’s a great start.

I now need to acquire plans for the station building and surrounding structures and wondered if anybody either has access to them or can point me in the right direction as it’s a prototype that has been modelled before?

In fact, any information on the station such as plans, pictures or other associated detail would be very useful.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Paul

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Paul,

I really liked your layout “Little Salkeld” when I saw it in MR and I hope you get great pleasure in creating and operating the layout.  I wish you best of luck in your new venture.

14 hours ago, jools1959 said:

Hi Paul,

I really liked your layout “Little Salkeld” when I saw it in MR and I hope you get great pleasure in creating and operating the layout.  I wish you best of luck in your new venture.

Many thanks

• Like 1