New Mills (90's Railfreight / Speedlink)

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

Barn, disused factory, old warehouse, whatever - but that edited shot demonstrates that this layout is crying out to be developed further.

This is not a criticism of what you have achieved.  It just seems to me, that taken to the limits as you envisage it this layout could be bl***y spectacular!

• Agree 4

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

I'm sorry Andy, but your photoshopping skills aren't up to much, I can still see the horrible Splinter/bug unit thing!

Mike.

That is very wicked Michael................................................................................but funny.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 2

It says on this thread that it's gone 'HOT' hope your not burning the Chips out Andy. 

Love that 'quite day ' shot it does show that you need to cover the fiddle yard's up I know it's been mentioned before .....only if you have time of course before extending the shed :jester:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, gismorail said:

It says on this thread that it's gone 'HOT' hope your not burning the Chips out Andy. 

Love that 'quite day ' shot it does show that you need to cover the fiddle yard's up I know it's been mentioned before .....only if you have time of course before extending the shed :jester:

I need a Shed Builder from Wales to come and add a couple of hundred feet, haha.

Seriously though, I could do with a Shed the size of yours or Peter Midwinters / Trains12 to do it justice.

Maybe I should re do it in N Gauge.

NO NO NO PLEASE DO NOT start a debate about ''N'' or any other Gauge on here, cheers guys.

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

9 hours ago, Andrew P said:

I need a Shed Builder from Wales to come and add a couple of hundred feet, haha.

Seriously though, I could do with a Shed the size of yours or Peter Midwinters / Trains12 to do it justice.

Maybe I should re do it in N Gauge.

NO NO NO PLEASE DO NOT start a debate about ''N'' or any other Gauge on here, cheers guys.

He He Andy .......but have you ever though of a new tech that starting to creep in and could be the answer to all of our space problems ......Virtual Reality !!!!!!  :crazy_mini::scared:

• Funny 3

I've had a very enjoyable day out today at Clive Mortimore's, playing with his Sheffield Exchange Layout, also in attendance was Jeff / Binny and Big John, luckily I'm behind the camera. 

We did partake in a few Doghnuts as well as other goodies.

IMG_8973.JPG.ab4065573d3b3fdce8c1a114408c95cb.JPG

• Like 8
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, KNP said:

Nice

You can’t beat a bit of cropping!

58 minutes ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

Croppery please, goes with the shrubbery!

Mike.

And I should really have Cropped out the Platform Lamp on the right.:yes:

• Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

58 minutes ago, rob D2 said:

Wow, super !

do you have elves that come out in the night and help !

Haha, Cheers Rob, no Elves mate, and there is still loads to do adding the small details, and that should take some time I expect.

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1