New Mills (90's Railfreight / Speedlink)

Andrew P

43 minutes ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

I reckon she found out soon enough!

image.png.7755cb5bc34a0e14f9d254fe0cdba292.png

Mike.

Naa, This is more my scene mate, now if it was one of these two.:yahoo:

343241948_ExWorks250CZatHome001.jpg.b962cace860a2696cb54269893842023.jpg

OR

FC_250_90Grad.jpg.d1c575d5eaa3c61271e7167a274dfe58.jpg

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2
  • Funny 3

Just come in from a busy morning, clearing out some of the conservatory, a de weathering some O Gauge Catfish, (pics on SMS) a Running Photo shoot on here with 140 pictures and then walk the dog and just finished some nice Fish and Chips.

Here's a pic from this mornings running.

UDSCF3493.JPG.961c0711ef078d36bafe6366b025b19f.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 8

7 minutes ago, MarshLane said:

The realism in that shot is superb Andy, very believable.

Rich

Cheers Rich, and it was Photoshopped,:o the front wheels were off in the pic, so I needed to do some trickery.:yes:

Just like this one.

BEFORE

DSCF3587.JPG.3478593ffa3fcd813f45bd88075a4ae8.JPG

AFTER.

1065039387_DSCF3587-Copy.JPG.70287fa4015f681ad04f95961acf5ea7.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 8
  • Craftsmanship/clever 3

3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Cheers Rich, and it was Photoshopped,:o the front wheels were off in the pic, so I needed to do some trickery.:yes:

Just like this one.

BEFORE

DSCF3587.JPG.3478593ffa3fcd813f45bd88075a4ae8.JPG

AFTER.

1065039387_DSCF3587-Copy.JPG.70287fa4015f681ad04f95961acf5ea7.JPG

So the lesson is 'Never believe what you see on RMweb' it's nearly as bad as the Westminster or as Boris would say 'It's only a photograph. :jester:

• Funny 2

2 hours ago, gismorail said:

So the lesson is 'Never believe what you see on RMweb' it's nearly as bad as the Westminster or as Boris would say 'It's only a photograph. :jester:

So the truth is out. Andy doesn't actually build these layouts, he just knocks up the pictures in Photoshop and then conveniently "sells" the layouts before anyone can see them in the flesh :)

Looking good as always Andy, the weathering is superb - the toning down really makes a difference, in fact making it look like they were that mucky and then got a half hearted clean.

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 4

1 minute ago, MartynJPearson said:

So the truth is out. Andy doesn't actually build these layouts, he just knocks up the pictures in Photoshop and then conveniently "sells" the layouts before anyone can see them in the flesh :)

Looking good as always Andy, the weathering is superb - the toning down really makes a difference, in fact making it look like they were that mucky and then got a half hearted clean.

Thanks Martyn, good idea, that would save me a lot of time and money having to build the darned things, and then sell them.

I do like dirty Locos, just as I remember them before many got re sprayed into EWS Livery.

13 minutes ago, KNP said:

That's a particularly nice photo with the rolling hills and station in the distance. 

Thanks Kevin, Yes I too like the long shots as it gives such a feeling of depth and distance, and almost looses the Railway in the scene. The Station area looks better from a distance as well as it blends into the scene better I think.

Thanks for your comments.

• Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, Bogie said:

See you just have to go with a bigger shed.  Imagine what you could do!

I might end up with a smaller Shed / Room after the move, but only time will tell. I hope it's at least the same size as a minimum.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1