New Mills (90's Railfreight / Speedlink)

Andrew P

15 hours ago, Andrew P said:

And the good news is;:o

I have decided to keep NM for a little longer, EDITED Monday 26th @ 09.09. It is now advertised.

although Project X1 may be started at some stage.:good:

See amendment above.:o:yes:

23 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Four days........

Agh, there you go you see Old Boy,:yes: I'm thinking ahead this time, :o and the next project is based around them.:good: NO MORE doing dosh for new projects, haha.:yahoo:

• Friendly/supportive 1

2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

In for Lunch and time for a pic of the Yard, with Locos parked up for the Bank Holiday Weekend.

1734636220_DSCF2879-Copy.JPG.c5a0287c3d59b06198afe3778d0a38e0.JPG

Very nice but they've left their lights on.

Be trouble in the morning trying to start them.....!

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1

Hi Andy

Hope you noticed I actually "liked" a 31 pic.

It is actually confession time. I had missed this thread entirely, until about the 1st week in August. Therefore I duly

worked my way though20 odd pages to get up to date, and was looking forward to following the blues progress.

Then has a week away, camping with most of the family, but without interwebby thing.

Back home and you can imagine how many pages of everybodys I had to catch up with. So in the week I was home

this was duly completed. But I was dismayed that it seems the BR Blue period had passed my by.

Another week away, in a caravan overlooking the West Somerset Railway, and I come back to find the Doctors been flashing

his axe about and New Mills is to be sold to some preservationist.

Hope your new plans away from TOPS go ok.

All the best

TONY

ps Will try to pm you soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, Mulgabill said:

Hi Andy

Hope you noticed I actually "liked" a 31 pic.

It is actually confession time. I had missed this thread entirely, until about the 1st week in August. Therefore I duly

worked my way though20 odd pages to get up to date, and was looking forward to following the blues progress.

Then has a week away, camping with most of the family, but without interwebby thing.

Back home and you can imagine how many pages of everybodys I had to catch up with. So in the week I was home

this was duly completed. But I was dismayed that it seems the BR Blue period had passed my by.

Another week away, in a caravan overlooking the West Somerset Railway, and I come back to find the Doctors been flashing

his axe about and New Mills is to be sold to some preservationist.

Hope your new plans away from TOPS go ok.

All the best

TONY

ps Will try to pm you soon.

Thanks Tony, Glad you could catch up mate, things will become clear over the coming days I hope.

Thanks for you interest and dedication to wading through all my garbage.

• Thanks 1

Hello Buddy, lt was really great to see you today, and after our long talk about your future it all makes sense to me, you have really got to do what you have to do, as you say you are both older now and its will be good to have the family ten minutes away than two and a half hours, l wish you both all the luck in the world, plus it will give me    another good reason to visit my family in Portsmouth as well, take care...

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

I'm sure New Mills will have no trouble finding a new home, thanks for sharing it with us.

Good luck with your move Andy, we've all got something to look forward to whenever you start your new project ;)

Steve.

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

Cheers Guys for all the good wishes on selling NM and the moves. I'll be taking a lot more photos of NM not only to put on here over the coming weeks / Months, but also as memories for my self as I've done with previous Layouts.

On Tuesday a RES 47 arrived, and yesterday I collected a Class 60 in TTG Petroleum Livery and so they will be photographed over the coming days as well.

As I was away at George T's in Hazel Grove, Stockport, yesterday, and hence no photos, here is one for today.

XDSCF3020.JPG.e0cbbf526aeee62c1b8b6a0c7f922b07.JPG

• Like 14

37 minutes ago, 33063 said:

My first post. Superb modelling. Been following this with interest (after reading about some of your other models on RM Web). All the best with your move.

Well thanks very much 33?? it's always good to know people enjoy what I'm doing.

I hope you enjoy what others do as well here on R M Web.