New Mills (90's Railfreight / Speedlink)

Andrew P

6 minutes ago, sb67 said:

I like that, the 60 looks very nice :)

Steve.

Cheers Steve, just needs a Load Haul Black and Orange one, and a Mainline Blue one as well now, haha. greedy or what, haha, then a bit of weathering on the Fleet.

• Like 1

Another day, another deal, well not quite, I have a Royal Visitation tomorrow in the form of Tony / Mulgabill who wants to see New Mills before it goes to a new home, although there have been no offers as yet, but it's early days, and at the moment it's not in the way, and further more I'm still very much enjoying running on it with all the various Route permutations available.

In the meantime I have also planned for the possibility of it not selling, and so having to incorporate it into Project X1 after the move if there is room. We will have to wait and see.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Superb images as ever Andy. Good luck with move and I hope all goes well. Look at it this way, during the your modeling downtime with the move, you get to spend more time helping and advising us mere mortals on how to proceed, weather, and detail our layouts!!

Rich

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
25 minutes ago, MarshLane said:

. . . . . during the your modelling downtime with the move, you get to spend more time helping and advising us mere mortals on how to proceed, weather, and detail our layouts!!

Rich

I reckon Andy might be too busy either trying to see what size layout he can get in the removal van or whether he can avoid having to tell Dee that they'll have to have two vans - one for everything in TOPS! 

Hope it all goes well/smoothly Andy - have you seen the Purple Bricks advert ???????  :jester:

• Funny 3

2 hours ago, MarshLane said:

Superb images as ever Andy. Good luck with move and I hope all goes well. Look at it this way, during the your modeling downtime with the move, you get to spend more time helping and advising us mere mortals on how to proceed, weather, and detail our layouts!!

Rich

Plus packing, dashing up and down to the Sarf Coast to look at places, clean this place, attend to Viewings, Sign Docs, yeah right on Rich, I'll  probably knacker my self up again if I'm not to careful. haha:nono:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Ray H said:

I reckon Andy might be too busy either trying to see what size layout he can get in the removal van or whether he can avoid having to tell Dee that they'll have to have two vans - one for everything in TOPS! 

Hope it all goes well/smoothly Andy - have you seen the Purple Bricks advert ???????  :jester:

I'll need an extra Lorry just for the O Gauge Class 40 I recon, let alone the rest of the Fleet. haha.:o

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
11 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Plus packing, dashing up and down to the Sarf Coast to look at places, clean this place, attend to Viewings, Sign Docs, yeah right on Rich, I'll  probably knacker my self up again if I'm not to careful. haha:nono:

‘Haha! Well that sounds like good forward thinking to make sure there is no “knackering yourself” going on. Remember Andy, your a valuable resource to all your followers! Seriously, make sure you take things steady during the move. We want you fully operational and in one piece at the end of this....

Rich

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Morning Andy, 

Just checking up on the thread and see the news about moving down to the South coast. Does that mean I'll be seeing you at Eastleigh a bit more? 

Can't help but think that your next modelling project will be based around that area.. 

Good luck with the move and hope to bump in to you on platform 2/3 in the near future. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MarshLane said:

‘Haha! Well that sounds like good forward thinking to make sure there is no “knackering yourself” going on. Remember Andy, your a valuable resource to all your followers! Seriously, make sure you take things steady during the move. We want you fully operational and in one piece at the end of this....

Rich

Thanks Rich, Fully operational and in one piece is my intention as well mate.:good:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pitbull1845 said:

Morning Andy, 

Just checking up on the thread and see the news about moving down to the South coast. Does that mean I'll be seeing you at Eastleigh a bit more? 

Can't help but think that your next modelling project will be based around that area.. 

Good luck with the move and hope to bump in to you on platform 2/3 in the near future. 

Sure will be on 2 / 3 quite a bit to get inspired, I don't know if you saw this lovely view up the Yard from P3 a couple of weeks ago when I was down. She said; Hi, sat down, hitched up her skirt, and pulled off the shoulder straps, (not that I noticed) haha.:good:

DSCF2606.JPG.e8d4f98aa69ee58476254f880c3d5d4c.JPG

:D

• Like 2
  • Funny 7
  • Friendly/supportive 1

10 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Sure will be on 2 / 3 quite a bit to get inspired, I don't know if you saw this lovely view up the Yard from P3 a couple of weeks ago when I was down. She said; Hi, sat down, hitched up her skirt, and pulled off the shoulder straps, (not that I noticed) haha.:good:

I definitely need to go when you go if thats the calibre of passenger. Never Like that normally!

• Funny 4

• RMweb Premium

Mr P

The new locomotives you are purchasing are all in the wrong colours. The only proper colour for diesels is green. I suppose for you they are in the correct colours because soon you will be putting them on multi-coloured swap shop. :tomato:

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

6 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Mr P

The new locomotives you are purchasing are all in the wrong colours. The only proper colour for diesels is green. I suppose for you they are in the correct colours because soon you will be putting them on multi-coloured swap shop. :tomato:

Haha, not any more, :D (and you read that HERE FIRST):o  I just hope I still have room for SMS and a re build of the original Kingsmill Yard, as North Warburton.

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Premium
6 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Haha, not any more, :D (and you read that HERE FIRST):o  I just hope I still have room for SMS and a re build of the original Kingsmill Yard, as North Warburton.

You have gotta move first, not plan more train sets.

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
6 hours ago, Andrew P said:

DSCF2606.JPG.e8d4f98aa69ee58476254f880c3d5d4c.JPG

You should have asked her for her address....................

.…..............to send her a copy of the photo of course!

• Funny 1