Pre Tops Numbers for late 60's layout

HI all

quick question team

Where can I obtain class 47 and 37 numbers pre tops please as I have the D1957 blue 47 (lima) and intend to purchase another 47 but with tops numbers in blue and re number it to pre tops, for my late 60's western region layout

and headcode numbers

Cheers

Rob

• RMweb Premium
On 21/06/2019 at 20:41, caradoc said:

Modelmasters produce both ready-made up numbersets and headcodes: https://modelmaster.uk/446-4mm-scale-railway-decals-waterslide-transfers

Hi,

I've used Jim's transfers a few times over the years, and have found them reliable.  The pre-TOPS sets usually have a few made up numbers, plus some additional digits to allow you to make up any other numbers that suit.

Regards,

Alex.

thanks mate I find this forum excellent for advice and help :D, I have an old green triang hymek and the yellow warning panels are missing does anyone know where I can get replacements? sorry for the questions

• RMweb Gold

Having renumbered 130 locos for this era would recommend either Fox - pre made number sets available for several classes... or Railtec who will do you a custom number set for each individual loco including OHLE flashes, data panels, BR insignia and shed codes as required. 

For name plates either Fox or Extreme etchings. 

For works plates Extreme etchings or Railtec. 

For headcode use precision labels.

and for customised data panels correct for the loco class (design them yourself! But background always blue in this era regardless of loco colour) use model master.

No no connection with any of these other than an extremely satisfied customer. 

Phil