DJM - Statement of Affairs released

pheaton

Message added by AY Mod

Can you please keep posts on topic. Off-topic content is being removed.

• RMweb Premium
6 minutes ago, Georgeconna said:

Helped lock my post too merely pointing out this was on. I did chuckle when I saw it.

In terms of professional competency though, there are a good number of similarities between the subject of this thread and yours! ;)

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
6 hours ago, G-BOAF said:

And what about the Western? Very much a Dave Jones project, and one of the finest OO RTR Diesel models ever.

It is a fine model, but it wasn't just due to DJ that it was produced, Being a Dapol product there were others involved that didn't claim the credit as he did.

• Like 2
  • Agree 6

On 05/11/2019 at 12:51, AY Mod said:

There's no truth in the rumour linking the DJM collapse to that of Thomas Cook. :mocking_mini:

There are, however, modellers and others in the railway fraternity who lost their jobs as a result of the collapse of Thomas Cook through no fault of their own. I know two guys who did. (CJL)

• Moderators
Just now, dibber25 said:

There are, however, modellers and others in the railway fraternity who lost their jobs as a result of the collapse of Thomas Cook through no fault of their own. I know two guys who did. (CJL)

Very true and I'm aiming to be supportive of one of those in the trade affected.

• Friendly/supportive 3