PTA/JTA/JUA, By Accurascale (NOW WITH ADDED BSC INNERS!)

4 minutes ago, class37418stag said:

Hello 

PTA carry only iron ore ?

thank you 

it'd depend on the model. The earlier ones (orange and grey) were also used for limestone certainly between Hardendale and Ravenscraig and I also saw a photo the other day of a set at Newcastle heading north for Ravenscraig. The later models will have been used for aggregates

• RMweb Gold

Check out our formations guide, you can see the PTAs carried everything from Iron Ore, Stone, Limestone, Dolofines, Ballast and even Scrap and Gravel.

PTA-JTA-JUA_Formations_08c500b4-4208-45f

Edited by McC
  • Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Here is the latest update on our PTA/JTA/JUAs. We had hoped that these would be landing before Chinese New Year but as you can see, the factory have still not made all our corrections. https://accurascale.co.uk/blogs/news/pta-jta-jua-and-jsa-update

We do apologise for this delay, but they have to be right.

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

4 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Here is the latest update on our PTA/JTA/JUAs. We had hoped that these would be landing before Chinese New Year but as you can see, the factory have still not made all our corrections. https://accurascale.co.uk/blogs/news/pta-jta-jua-and-jsa-update

Cheers,

Fran

Lol did they stick a torch on the back of that wagon :unsure:

3 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Cheers,

Fran

Nice to see a good honest update, warts and all, for a change, unlike some other manufacturers......so they will justifiably be delayed, to get them correct ....doubtful that will prove a problem for any buyer ?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Fran

Many thanks for the update! I've no problems with a delay (although it doesn't feel like much of one compared to a 158!) and get it right than rush it out. After your superb PFA I'm totally relaxed you'll all do a great job!

Please keep the excellent info updates going!

cheers

Will

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, tractor_37260 said:

Nice to see a good honest update, warts and all, for a change, unlike some other manufacturers......so they will justifiably be delayed, to get them correct ....doubtful that will prove a problem for any buyer ?

Couldn't agree more.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Clagsniffer said:

Just out of interest, would a 47 in trainload construction livery ever have hauled a rake of these wagons in either ARC or Yeoman? I’ve just “found” a Heljan 47 in the back of my cupboard that I forgot I had :blush:

Plenty of photos of 47063 in TLC livery on Flickr at the top of ARC pga wagons so must have found it's way on top of PTAs whilst in that pool too.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, richscylla said:

Fran - do you know what length the models will be over the couplings? I have a set of outers and a set of inners on pre-order and I'm just wondering if they'll fit in my fiddle yard or if I need to extend! Thanks!

Hi Richscylla,

We're looking at about 165mm over couplings.

Cheers!

Fran

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
24 minutes ago, richscylla said:

Cheers Fran! Are you hoping for more samples by Ally Pally or with CNY and Coronovirus issues is that unlikely?

We are awaiting decorated samples and these will be post Ally Pally but the EPs we currently have will be on show!

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Check out our flashing tail light on our forthcoming PTA wagons! After a previous false start with resembled a torch more than a subtle flashing tail light, our factory have cracked the issue. 

And what it was like before! 

1580013284_ptataillight.jpg.4931fba4043fa7f501d459067f16595b.jpg

We are now expecting decorated samples in the coming weeks and once they are signed off we will move forward to production with delivery in late summer 2020.

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 14

• RMweb Gold
14 minutes ago, Krieghoff said:

Fran.

Final one on these for me please and im sure it is the case but can we replace the battery once it is exhausted. Im assuming so.

Absolutely, the battery will be easy to access and change (and should last for at least 80-100 hours of running)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...