Anyscale Models

Nelson Jackson

Hello everyone, 

First of all I have no connection with this business what so ever, other than being a customer. 

I came across this company whilst I was looking for factory chimneys. Having already obtained a Bachmann one, I was looking for something different and these looked perfect. I bought them off eBay for roughly £7 each. They are both resin and quite weighty. They come in 2/3 pieces and I glued mine together using super glue. If anyone has anything to share or comment on then work away! I would recommend these to anyone who is interested. 

image.jpeg.3f074abf83b243051186e0bd64944c36.jpeg

image.jpeg.7445b637917a385fee3d4381b41e8d1b.jpeg

image.jpeg.d0450e48609c0d5fe5b690c20acc3d57.jpeg

image.jpeg.66e29c8be7e638205dc2f3df1b72d59e.jpeg

Thanks, 

Nelson. 

• Like 12
  • Informative/Useful 2

• 6 months later...

I spotted their small advert in the current RM and decided to have a look at their website.  On finding that they did some 00 dumb barge models that would fit well in the docks on my layout, I thought I'd put a trial order in for some of those, plus a few other items, just to see what they were like.

My order duly turned up this morning and was surprised just how good the resin castings actually are, as I was expecting them to be rough with lots of flash/moulding lines to clean away (based on other manufacturers items I had previously bought), but they all appear to remarkably clean and well formed. Even the Bedford coal lorry, which consists of very few castings, is very well moulded.

Will certainly be using them again in the future, based on what I have seen so far. Their prices are very reasonable as well.

• 3 months later...