High Wycombe & District MRS open day

MrTea

• RMweb Premium

I went along to the HWDMRS open day yesterday and it was a good event. Thank you to everyone I met including Paul, Brian, David and Stan for making me feel so welcome and letting me loose on Hinton Parva!

The new clubroom set up is looking good and there was a good variety of layouts and scales on view. 

If you’re thinking about joining a club, as I am, then attending an open day seems like a great way of finding out more. 

Thanks again all!

53 minutes ago, MrTea said:

If you’re thinking about joining a club, as I am, then attending an open day seems like a great way of finding out more. 

Thanks again all!

You're absolutely right - visiting a club open day shows you what a club can offer YOU in a relaxed atmosphere - so much more relaxed than an exhibition.

I wish HWDMRS well in attracting new members (as I do all clubs) but can I take this (cheeky) opportunity to publicise Twickenham & District MRC's Open Day on July 13th. We will be showing off what we have to offer.

BTW we have a member who lives in the USA and who regularly contributes to our 7mm layout and so you can see we take the  'and District'  bit of Twickenham and District MRC very seriously.

Just saying! :rolleyes:

Edited by TEAMYAKIMA