Another Round

A question for Andy and Phil; is there any chance that you would consider another round of this competition? While I didn't finish my entry in time, I found reading the other threads inspiring.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
On 01/07/2019 at 13:10, Atso said:

A question for Andy and Phil; is there any chance that you would consider another round of this competition? While I didn't finish my entry in time, I found reading the other threads inspiring.

On 01/07/2019 at 13:12, No46 said:

I too failed to complete in time and hoped a further round would have been planned to enter my build.

Similar story here - although in my case it didn't help that my mother had a cataract operation on Christmas Eve (a week before the deadline).

Since then, I've had lots of ideas for potential entries - but no call for any builds / write ups - so any free time has been used for other purposes.

Personally, I'd like to see this challenge resurrected - and turned into a rolling challenge (the year builds are finished being the year they're entered).

This would certainly go some way towards removing the problem of site members having potentially interesting freelance / semiscale builds and nowhere here where they'd be likely to find an audience.

I don't think anyone round here really wants long standing members of this site to feel they've got no choice but to post their write ups of such builds on other sites, due to a shortage of relevant challenges here.

Obviously, I could be wrong, however ... .

Regards,

Huw.

• Like 1