TfL launch image Class 710 - where?

john new

• RMweb Gold

Hi Guys

I would like to use the linked TfL press release photo of 710-262 in an article in the next SLS Journal. Annoyingly TfL have not included the station location in the press release. Can someone identify where it is please. The roundel is annoyingly not sharp enough to properly be read, it may end in L suggesting this is possibly CROUCH HILL. Hoping someone on here who knows the Gospel Oak - Barking route can confirm or suggest an alternative.

https://tfl-newsroom.prgloo.com/resources/pn057-22231

Thanks in advance for any replies.

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, john new said:

Hi Guys

I would like to use the linked TfL press release photo of 710-262 in an article in the next SLS Journal. Annoyingly TfL have not included the station location in the press release. Can someone identify where it is please. The roundel is annoyingly not sharp enough to properly be read, it may end in L suggesting this is possibly CROUCH HILL. Hoping someone on here who knows the Gospel Oak - Barking route can confirm or suggest an alternative.

https://tfl-newsroom.prgloo.com/resources/pn057-22231

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Hi John,

Looking on Routeview and Google maps, the bridge in the background, the Sig Locs at the end of the platform, the building that can just be seen through a gap in the trees and the positioning of the grit/sand containers on the platforms would seem to tie up with Crouch Hill, but I'm not 100% certain - unless someone else can confirm categorically?

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...