2019 Accurascale Modeller Survey - Have Your Say!

• RMweb Gold

2019_customer_survey.png.7d09a474516f03f1bd8e047cd23b298e.png

Hi everyone,

Since we've been on the go in the British market for almost 18 months now, we felt it's the right time to get some feedback from our customers and the model railway community as a whole on what you would like to see from us in the future, how we're doing etc. 

We've put together a short online survey which is open until 5pm, September 1st, 2019. You can also win some great prizes too, with a pack of our NCB HUOs in OO and an O gauge HUO up for grabs too.

So, if you can spare 5 minutes and you'd like to tell a manufacturer what you would like to see, here's your chance! 

We will do a video and detail some of the findings as well as do a draw for the winner in a video after the closing date. 

More info: https://accurascale.co.uk/blogs/news/accurascale-survey-2019-have-your-say

Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/accurascale-survey-2019

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 16

• RMweb Gold

Thanks you, I have duly responded and told you (several times and in more than one place - just to make sure you don't miss it ;) ) which wagon I would like.  Yes I know I have already told you at a show but a little reminder might help, please.  You make accept my survey response as a pre-order if you like albeit without financial commitment (yet).

• Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 2

Of course I had to put myself down for a 73/9 - The perfect match no less for your forthcoming Mk5 Sleeper Stock. 

And finally a chance to put the long forgotten Rover KSA High Cube wagons down. 

Or a chance for the 313 - 508 Pep Family of EMUs at last ;) 

IMG_8733.jpg

Edited by surfsup
Add PEP photo.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, dj_crisp said:

Done!

I'm sure everyone wants a proper CDA.. or even a HAA

Cheers

Will 

And CBA - look at all the possibilities....!!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

I filled the survey in but not sure if it got delivered as our wifi started playing up. I don’t really want to send off another survey without knowing if my first attempt got delivered to avoid voting twice.

Like all previous posts I completed the survey, a great idea to see what modellers would like to see from a manufacturer, thought the questionnaire was very good to include the different gauges, will be very interesting to see the final results

• Thanks 1