DJmodels crowdfunders data.

Colin_McLeod

Thanks for your replies, I had not thought that DJM would list all orders of his collection of hopeful "projects", it would be interesting to note what orders the APTs were and  they ,obviously would prove what his "system" may have been.

• RMweb Premium

No wonder the business was in trouble if this was the sum of the orders! :huh:

Yes, I know that there may be many people who are not on rmweb that ordered, indeed there may be many that don’t even yet know that DJM is sunk. 

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, amwells said:

No wonder the business was in trouble if this was the sum of the orders! :huh:

Yes, I know that there may be many people who are not on rmweb that ordered, indeed there may be many that don’t even yet know that DJM is sunk. 

That spreadsheet does not purpote to be the total. It is still being added to

• Agree 1

Thanks Colin for this thread, and njee20 for the spreadsheet.

Probably a bit late now, but wondering if another column could be added to record the banking institution if any refunds have been given. It would be interesting to see any inconsistencies  within a particular banking institution and across the institutions. If I see that, for example, Barclays have refunded others but not me, then I can fire this back at them. Similarly, if Barclays are the only one not making refunds but Lloyds, HSBC, Santander etc etc all have made refunds, I can perhaps present this as poor customer relationships. (Just using Barclays as an example).

• Like 1

I have order number 2489, first payment/deposit for a King, £67.50. I can't add it directly to the spreadsheet at this time, so I'm hoping some kind fellow could do it for me? If my name is required I can provide that too.

• RMweb Gold
21 hours ago, Damo666 said:

Thanks Colin for this thread, and njee20 for the spreadsheet.

Probably a bit late now, but wondering if another column could be added to record the banking institution if any refunds have been given. It would be interesting to see any inconsistencies  within a particular banking institution and across the institutions. If I see that, for example, Barclays have refunded others but not me, then I can fire this back at them. Similarly, if Barclays are the only one not making refunds but Lloyds, HSBC, Santander etc etc all have made refunds, I can perhaps present this as poor customer relationships. (Just using Barclays as an example).

Column added as suggested

1 hour ago, 08-362 said:

I have order number 2489, first payment/deposit for a King, £67.50. I can't add it directly to the spreadsheet at this time, so I'm hoping some kind fellow could do it for me? If my name is required I can provide that too.

Done that for you.

• Thanks 2

• RMweb Premium
8 hours ago, Colin_McLeod said:

Column added as suggested

Done that for you.

Very useful column. I see that some people have written PayPal, or PayPal so no refund option.

I paid via PayPal from my Barclaycard and Barclaycard refunded. Don’t give up, it’s worth asking your card provider even if PayPal themselves are not interested. 

• Informative/Useful 1