DJmodels crowdfunders data.

Colin_McLeod

Hi All, 

How Many have been sucessful at getting a Full or Part refund back...?
Is it a straight forward call to your Credit Card Company and take it from there...?
I'm a bit lost how to go around doing it...?

I have noticified Megan.Burr@CG-recovery.com, they sent me two forms attached but do I need to do anything with the forms now I have notified them of my Two Orders I placed with DJModels.

Regards
Jamie

Edited by 7APT7

12 hours ago, Colin_McLeod said:

Fill in the forms and post them back. 

Hi Colin

Thanks Colin again for PM and Help etc...!

Well some good news today...

My Capital One Card as refunded the money straight back to my card, after answering some questions of proof, with only the DJ Models website as proof they have gone into liquidation they took a look and she said, she had screen shot that as the proof, answered a few other simply questions and would have to remain the case open for 45 days while they look into it and done all there own checks etc., but seems to have enough information to be legitimate reason for claiming under the conditions, she said and was happy to refund.

My Nationwide Card, not so straight forward as I have to do the research myself but as I rang Capital One First, I was all ready to go..., which I basically have emailed them with the same information as Capital One asked me for. They also gave me the option to either email them quoting a Ref No. (that they gave me) with all relevant details and proof or Down Load 'Dispute Form' from the Nationwide website, fill it all in and send it back in the post. I sent them an Email about hour ago, so I am yet to hear back from NW and if a Full Refund will be good to go, watch this space.

I guess all will have the 45 Days period of waiting.

One Down, One to Go.... It looks like...!

On an other note,

Should I question the Interest claimant back to, over the short period I paid it back on... Am I pushing it or what... :nono: just thought I'd ask, to see if I accept what I have had and be happy with that... :nono:

Regards

JS.

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Hymek17 said:

I have only just found out about this. No-one has notified me, so I wonder how many others still don't know?

Have added my details to the form and updated the totals.

Have you raised a claim with the receivers and your payment company?

• Agree 2

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, Hymek17 said:

No-one has notified me,

If Dave Jones had given the liquidators an accurate list of creditors you would have been contacted. He doesn't seem to have done so.

• Agree 5

• RMweb Gold
10 hours ago, AY Mod said:

If Dave Jones had given the liquidators an accurate list of creditors you would have been contacted. He doesn't seem to have done so.

That's  because  he.... Sorry Forum rules:  I can't finish this sentence. ;) ;)

• Agree 3

11 hours ago, AY Mod said:

Apparently he IP'ed it to them and they can't copy it. 

• Funny 3

25 minutes ago, Hymek17 said:

Thanks to this forum, I have now contacted the liquidators. Don't hold out much hope though as I paid via PayPal and most people here who also have, say they're not interested.

If your PayPal payment was linked to your credit card then you should be fine claiming via the relevant credit card company.  However if the funds came directly from any funds in your PayPal account and the payment is beyond the 180 day limit then I'd imagine you'll have an uphill battle with PayPal, to say the very least.

• 1 month later...

On 22/09/2019 at 22:50, zoomer1979 said:

He is still pretty active on YouTube I've noticed. I would of been keeping a very low profile if I were him.

Oh the trouble Google and YouTube can get you in.

Curious to see what Dave Jones might be doing on YouTube I accidentally entered 'David Jones Models' in the search bar. Why does my wife have to choose that moment to come in to ask what I'm doing when I'm in the middle of the Spring Summer 2013 highlights?

Daren't go looking for the correct spelling

Edited by Damo666
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry I’m a bit late to the party. I paid £260 odd Or whatever it was for an APT. Natwest helped me with a dispute using their online form and they reclaimed my money. I was just outside their time frame but they still were successful. 

Was quite looking forward to having an APT-P so hopefully someone else can release one successfully.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1