Class 28 Works numbers

I've not seen works numbers quoted in the "usual places",  even for the preserved D5705.

However, my attempt to compile a works list for Metropolitan Vickers has an unallocated "gap" of 22 works numbers running between 991-1012 (inclusive).  Confirmation would be most welcome, but my inference is that the 20 Co-Bos (D5700-D5719) could fit into this sequence.

MV 990/1955 was a 2'1" gauge battery electric for NCB, Pleasley Colliery and 1013/1957 a 3'0" gauge battery electric for Rothes Colliery.   

This is the only such gap within roughly the right time period, but suggests that BR order was placed well before actual deliveries were made in 1958/9.  

Edited by EddieB
Dragging too far in the spreadsheet extended the class numbering - thank you Stovepipe for helpfully pointing out.

Could it be because they were built in Stockton rather than Manchester they didnt get the 'official' works numbers?

Builders plates dont show any numbers, screen shot from D5705 facebook restoration account

Screenshot_20190705-165057_Facebook.jpg.1dc53551e7824ad84240838b4e5f4657.jpg

Cheers

James

Just had a quick look online at the SLS as they have many/most of the works lists in the library.  However this seems to be an omission unless these are listed under the previous businesses that occupied the relevant site.