Paging Mr. CHRISTOPHER DRAGE re Cambridge Custom Transfers

cctransuk

If anyone knows a Mr. Christopher Drage, who might have sent a BACS payment to Cambridge Custom Transfers, please could they ask him to contact cctrans@hotmail.com ASAP.

Many thanks,

John Isherwood.

Edited by cctransuk

• RMweb Gold

Is it Drage (as in the post) or Bage as in the thread header. Was about to check our membership list for you and pass a message on if appropriate, unable to check without the name conformation.

32 minutes ago, john new said:

Is it Drage (as in the post) or Bage as in the thread header. Was about to check our membership list for you and pass a message on if appropriate, unable to check without the name conformation.

Sorry, DRAGE; (now corrected).

Thanks,

John Isherwood.

36 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

I cannot see any registered RMweb member with any email address that could be the person.

Thanks Andy and John - I shall therefore await the tetchy letter / e-mail, asking why I haven't supplied the item paid for.

I know the customer's name, and the sheet required; (from the reference given in the BACS transaction); but not the scale required or where to send it!

This happens more often than you would believe.

Regards,

John Isherwood.

• Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Premium

Haha, yes I can imagine a lot of people miss the slightly important step of letting you know where to send it.

Have you considered just removing your bank account details from the site, instead having the instruction on the website to email you the order and then you'll reply with the account number etc? It will remove the possibility of this with new customers, and reduce it for existing ones...

1 minute ago, Dragonfly said:

Haha, yes I can imagine a lot of people miss the slightly important step of letting you know where to send it.

Have you considered just removing your bank account details from the site, instead having the instruction on the website to email you the order and then you'll reply with the account number etc? It will remove the possibility of this with new customers, and reduce it for existing ones...

I hadn't thought that it would be necessary - but it makes you wonder!

The website does give detailed instructions as to how to order - but BACS and Paypal customers sometimes think that my PC has the crystal ball add-on!

Regards,

John Isherwood.

• Funny 2

On 05/07/2019 at 15:51, cctransuk said:

If anyone knows a Mr. Christopher Drage, who might have sent a BACS payment to Cambridge Custom Transfers, please could they ask him to contact cctrans@hotmail.com ASAP.

Many thanks,

John Isherwood.

I am he!     Hello John!   I have sent three emails to your 'cctrans@hotmail.com' address but no answers......  I have sent my address the scale:   2mm.  

Are my emails going into a spam filter??

Cheers

Chris

• Like 1