Midlander Express Jubilee Loco

MartynA

I’m thinking of buying the Midlander Express train set to get the Jubilee and a couple of coaches, it seems cheaper to buy the set than separately. Is the 'Midlander Express’ nameplate on the smoke box removable as I want to use it as loco an a small branch line? Thanks for your help as always!  

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, MartynA said:

I’m thinking of buying the Midlander Express train set to get the Jubilee and a couple of coaches, it seems cheaper to buy the set than separately. Is the 'Midlander Express’ nameplate on the smoke box removable as I want to use it as loco an a small branch line? Thanks for your help as always!  

I haven’t got one but it will definitely be a separate etching for the owner to attach - the Jubilee will be the standard (very fine) model

• Informative/Useful 1

Thanks so much for your time replying. I shall get one on order then! Modelling the old SURCC line from Stafford to Wellington and I have lots of pictures of super power locos pulling 2 and 3 coach trains in the late 50s and early 69s. Even got a one of a Duchess pulling box vans through Gnosall where I was born!

• Like 3