SignaTrak ACE and Cobalt IP Point Motors

stevesk

• RMweb Gold

Hi,

Has anyone any experience of adding DCC Cobalt IP Point Motors as Accessories on a SignaTrak v2 DCC Controller please? The instructions are not too clear and I cannt find any help on searching the internet.

The first decoder is being picked up by the SignaTrak and operates as a default address of 01 but I am not sure how to add another Cobalt and give it another address

Thanks and kind regards

Steve

How would you add any other accessory? If you had 6 turnouts on you layout how would you add them? You add the Cobalt IP in the same way then change the switch  on the Cobalt to “Set”, operate the appropriate turnout on your SignaTrak, change the switch back to “Run” and that is it - motor will operate on the address you have given it.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

Iain and Newbryford - many thaks for your responses. This is my first layout and the first time I have tried to add an accessory to the Ace v3.2.

Your instructions worked perfectly, I had got my knickers in a twist about when to have the IP set to SET and when to RUN whereas it is, in fact, very simple!

IP RUN, enter address on ACE, switch IP to SET, activate turnout left and right on ACE, switch IP to RUN, IP now moves on address selected

So once again thanks gents

Cheers Steve

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1