China clay branchlines

drduncan

• 2 months later...
On 13/07/2019 at 08:46, drduncan said:

Is the China Clay Brachlines yahoo group still around?  Has it moved to io groups? If so is there a link to it?

DrDuncan

I have just come across your question whilst trying to access the Group.   Yes, its members are still around but since Yahoo changed ownership the Group Owner, I as Moderator and members have continued to have trouble accessing the Group.   The frustrations this year in getting this sorted with Yahoo are just wearing everyone out.   Fortunately, I have saved a certain amount of file/photo content so if I can help with any data please let me know.

• 3 months later...

I was a member of the Yahoo group and have a presence in over 12 groups on the groups.io platform.  It is I think now too late to migrate from yahoo groups to groups.io if you have not already started the process. I would be glad to setup a groups.io group for china clay (there does not appear to be one already. I checked).  If we set up the group, I would need a list of email addresses so I could send an invite to current yahoo members. 

Groups.io is run by its founder from San Jose California in the heart of the silicon valley and is a very up-to-date   highly security aware platform.  It is compliant with California Privacy statutes which meet or exceed EU privacy standards. 

I am a retired former software manager for a large non-profit medical service organization (a California NHS in many ways) with a specialty in security (particularly for medical data).  And I run a tight ship on the one groups.io group I founded. moderate and administer.  

ken

Edited by autocoach
grammer