FREE Goody Bag worth over £60!

brmmarketing

• RMweb Gold

Visiting The Hornby Visitor Centre’s OPEN WEEKEND 17th or 18th August 2019? Would you like a FREE goody bag worth over £60? Yes, we hear you say! Then take advantage of our exclusive pre-show subscription offer today -  CLICK HERE

Please note - you must collect your goody bag from the BRM stand at the Hornby Open Weekend.

833014683_facebookBLUE.jpg.d2de9edd0dc9057dc1afe77fcba99d45.jpg

Edited by brmmarketing
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, brmmarketing said:

Good morning, sorry the link is now working - https://brmm.ag/BRMPREHORNBY19

Hi all,

Once again the website will not let me pay and comes up with 

https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/information/service-unavailable?aspxerrorpath=/checkout/your-details

As the last subscription I had was back in 2012 I fail to understand why this happens.

Thanks

Phil H

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Scottish Modeller said:

Hi all,

Once again the website will not let me pay and comes up with 

https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/information/service-unavailable?aspxerrorpath=/checkout/your-details

As the last subscription I had was back in 2012 I fail to understand why this happens.

Thanks

Phil H

Good afternoon,

I have just tried placing an order, all working fine my end. I have sent the error message to our internet team to see if they can help more.  

Thanks
Carly 

• RMweb Gold
Just now, brmmarketing said:

Good afternoon,

I have just tried placing an order, all working fine my end. I have sent the error message to our internet team to see if they can help more.  

Thanks
Carly 

Hi Carly,

Thanks for trying this.

Unsure why this happens. Last time I had to get my account deleted then set it up again before it would work.

Phil H

• RMweb Gold
34 minutes ago, Joseph_Pestell said:

Link not working for me with regards this Hornby offer. Just gives a new subscription offer of 5 issues for £5. But I have gone electronic/"Gold".

Good afternoon, 

I have just checked the link and all is working as it should do, the offer is 5 issues for £5 when you subscribe before the Hornby Show. 

Thanks
Carly 

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
18 hours ago, Scottish Modeller said:

Hi all,

As per my earlier comment...

I had to register again with different email address.

Successful this time - new subscription added and paid for.

Thanks

Phil H

Good morning, my internet team have just come back to me saying they can't see any problems, pleased you're all sorted now though Phil. 

Thanks
Carly 

Interesting that this offer includes a couple of kits that were offered as free gifts with previous issues, but which were denied to subscribers at the time.  Do potential subscribers realise that they are likely to be short-changed in a similar way once the publishers have lured them in with this offer?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, ponthenry said:

Interesting that this offer includes a couple of kits that were offered as free gifts with previous issues, but which were denied to subscribers at the time.  Do potential subscribers realise that they are likely to be short-changed in a similar way once the publishers have lured them in with this offer?

As a subscriber you may well have been in receipt of a different offer at the time of subscribing.

• Like 1

• Administrators
On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 19:01, ponthenry said:

And of course, the subscribers will get a DVD each month that the news stand people don't. Different markets get different gifts - in our case, the subscribers get the one that costs the most to produce and that people continually tell us at shows is the one they really value and enjoy.

• Like 2

On the forum site it clearly states Goody Bag to be 'PICKED UP'.  However the email I received was ONLY the coloured illustration showing the 5 issues for £5,, &,picture of the 'goody bag' .contents.................as a subscriber I thought a great way to get the buildings etc that were freebies with the magazine when sold @ Sainsbury...to be fair the mag azine price WAS £1 higher than the usual cover price. Whilst the £5 for five is absolutely incredable............(I have placed an order)...........I am a little disappointed that the PICK UP was NOT mentioned in/on my email. I only discovered this (pickup) today because I queried my £5 accepted by using credit card rather than the usual direct debit

Please can we have some clarity around this offer. Is the "goody bag" being sent out to everyone who subscibes via this link? Is the subscription for just the initial 5 issues or does it "autorenew"? Is there a minimum subscription period? Can you cancel your subscription online or via email? I need to know all these things before I entertain this offer.

Martin

• RMweb Gold

Good afternoon,

You must collect your goody bag from the BRM stand at the Hornby Open Weekend. 

After your 5 issues for £5 your subscription changes to £12.49 per quarter by Direct Debit. The minimum term is 1 year.

I hope this helps. Thanks Carly 

On 23/07/2019 at 04:17, brmmarketing said:

Good afternoon,

After your 5 issues for £5 your subscription changes to £12.49 per quarter by Direct Debit. The minimum term is 1 year.

Are you saying that you can't get 5 copies, decide you don't want more,  and then stop? 

Tim

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Hitchin Junction said:

Are you saying that you can't get 5 copies, decide you don't want more,  and then stop? 

Tim

Not with this offer I am afraid. It's a minimum of 1 year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 23/07/2019 at 12:17, brmmarketing said:

Good afternoon,

Hi Carly, 

I was going to be at Margate, but now it's not possible.

Is there any other way to get the goodies as I've already signed and sealed the subscription offer - indeed = my first issue has arrived today.

Thanks

Phil H

• RMweb Gold
12 hours ago, Scottish Modeller said:

Hi Carly, 

I was going to be at Margate, but now it's not possible.

Is there any other way to get the goodies as I've already signed and sealed the subscription offer - indeed = my first issue has arrived today.

Thanks

Phil H

Good morning, 

Please can you email BRM@warnersgroup.co.uk

Kind regards

Carly