TWICKENHAM MRC BBQ SOCIAL - AN INVITATION TO POTENTIAL MEMBERS

TEAMYAKIMA

Following on from the great success of the Twickenham & District MRC Open Day last Saturday we are holding our Summer BBQ social this Friday from 7.45pm and all interested modellers (and their partners) are invited. Come and meet our members in the more relaxed atmosphere of a social event.

All potential members are invited to bring some trains to 'SHOW & TELL' - our test tracks can accommodate all gauges from Z to G including 3 rail OO, 3 rail O and even S!

Here is a photo from a previous open day …………………...

post-4476-0-19233500-1438554745_thumb.jpg.6fd147d07082c58ab9621c6b125b4f6f.jpg

And just to prove we can run 'S' gauge trains, here is Leslie Bevis-Smith running one at a previous social.

post-4476-0-58286700-1438554857_thumb.jpg.980206cf7e0ccb51bd23004f5abe551c.jpg

We look forward to meeting YOU next Friday!

Here's more details of our club and our clubrooms..... www.tdmrc.org.uk

Edited by TEAMYAKIMA
correction of website address

I was the 'meeter & greeter' and I do remember someone mentioning that he 'lived a long way away - in Sutton'. I pointed out that we have a an active participant in our ADDISON ROAD layout who lives in Chicago, Illinois! 

We also have a member in Berlin - who joined recently from Berlin - and a member who has recently moved to Malta. I, myself, live in Watford - so Sutton is just around the corner really!

Joking apart, with a layout like ADDISON ROAD people (like John in Chicago) can build cameos at home and bring them along as/when they come to club. I will try to find photos of items he's contributed.

• Like 1