Cooper Craft to be at Railwells?

polybear

Why start a thread on a forum if it's not a discussion? Especially one with a question in it.

We've had all this already and numerous threads where people have fallen out. Two comments about lynch mobs already. There are still people that I ignore from previous Coopercraft threads....

Lets not start that again.

Jason

• Agree 6

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Steamport Southport said:

Why start a thread on a forum if it's not a discussion? Especially one with a question in it.

If I had a pound for every RMWeb thread with a question in it, then I'd be a mighty happy bear....

I do feel it's worth posting, as it's new information to many and some may wish to visit the exhibition and ask very politely when can they expect their goods or alternatively a refund.  They'll also have the added bonus of seeing a very good exhibition.

Edited by polybear
  • Like 5
  • Agree 3

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, truffy said:

They can their own little corner to themselves, "The Sin Bin"

A Biffa skip would be better good riddance's to bad rubbish.:jester:

• RMweb Gold
57 minutes ago, Colin_McLeod said:

Will Dave Jones be there? 

Of course, He'll  be announcing the announcement of an announcement about a hook up between Cooper Craft and DJM to maximise synergies across the ranges. Cooper Craft will take the lead in failing to produce any number of previously announced models, while Dave will get the opportunity to expand his album of holiday snaps by taking in some of the most attractive garden centres in Somerset.

• Funny 11

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, melmoth said:

Of course, He'll  be announcing the announcement of an announcement about a hook up between Cooper Craft and DJM to maximise synergies across the ranges. Cooper Craft will take the lead in failing to produce any number of previously announced models, while Dave will get the opportunity to expand his album of holiday snaps by taking in some of the most attractive garden centres in Somerset.

That's scarily feasible.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, AY Mod said:

He always said he'd sell his memoirs. Any takers?

I know, we could crowd-fund their publication.

• Funny 2