Hemel Hempstead Area Model club info request

hoovernut

I have finally moved from Suffolk to Hemel Hempstead and would like some info on local clubs in the area so i can join one and continue with my hobby.I am willing to travel up to 30/40 mins from hemel. Any help and invitations would be greatfully received.

I have finally moved from Suffolk to Hemel Hempstead and would like some info on local clubs in the area so i can join one and continue with my hobby.I am willing to travel up to 30/40 mins from hemel. Any help and invitations would be greatfully received.

There is the longstanding Hemel Hempstead Model Railway Society of which I am a member. The website is to be found on:- Hemel Hempstead MRS. We model mainly OO and N British in both steam and diesel eras with a couple of us into US in HO and N. The modern image layout Stanegate is a widely travelled club layout

We have our own clubrooms just off the A4251 between Apsley and Kings Langley. We meet on Tuesdays from around 7:30/8:00pm usually until 10:00(ish). Our annual exhinbtion will be on 30th October.

If you would like to have a chat I will be at the SW Herts Show on Saturday (tomorrow) SW Herts Exhibition with 13th Street Yard and will have some members of HHMRS along with me. If you can't make it then please drop me a PM

Hope to see you soon

Archived