Fleischmann Retailers?

Anthony Wong

Hi All,

I recently found a few shops selling Fleischmann, however none of the websites are easy to use and I personally do not trust old websites. I am looking to expand my N Gauge collection and found that only a few like Hattons or Railway Model Store have decent websites. Any idea where else I can look?

Links to mentioned websites:

www.hattons.co.uk

www.railwaymodelstore.co.uk

Kind regards,

Tony

Arcadiarail  Shaw   sells  Fl  and  other  continental brands  the  website  is  accurate  but   recently   there  has been  de  stocking  probably  due  to lack  of  sales,  Gaugemaster   site  is  good  for  fleischmann  and  accurate  I deal  with  them  quite  often  and  their  service  is  excellent..

Hattons only  sell pre  used  Fleischmann

Steve

• Agree 3

Hi Tony

Have you tried The Hobby Shop, Faversham. My local model shop, and has a good website.

https://hobb-e-mail.com/index.asp

They have one of the best ranges of continental stuff I know of. (I model boring old BR WR - but I often have a browse in the shop at the other stuff).

No connection etc, just a regular and happy customer.

Regards

Les

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Unicorn1 said:

Hi Tony

Have you tried The Hobby Shop, Faversham. My local model shop, and has a good website.

https://hobb-e-mail.com/index.asp

They have one of the best ranges of continental stuff I know of. (I model boring old BR WR - but I often have a browse in the shop at the other stuff).

No connection etc, just a regular and happy customer.

Regards

Les

I second that entirely. The one huge thing about the Hobby Shop at Faversham is the personal and rapid service, including on the internet. If he does not have something in stock, he will order it, and keep you informed. I have moved most of my purchases to this shop, because of the service. Fleischmann is part of his regular brands.

The other that might be worth a look is Frizinghall Models and Railways, a Fleischmann stockist, but I have only bought in the shop near Bradford, not mail order.

For buying from Europe I recommend modellbahn lippe, if your more comfortable with the U.K. Outlets scograil is my choice, has good stock in the shop and good prices Infact it's worth a visit in person. the hobby shop does not seem to hold much stock these days but can get it to order. Gaugemaster is good but is pricey.