SR Wickham trolley building

Hi, I am building a OO layout of Okehampton, Devon. The line was LSWR then SR and includes a concrete pre-cast building which I understand was originally to house a Wickham trolley or two plus workshops/stores (see photo) which then had the centre filled in to make a larger store . The building survives, but the line is still operational so I can't get near it to photograph/measure for scratch-building, so I was wondering if anyone knows of any plans/kits for this? I can't believe this is the only one in exisrtance, but have not found anything online as yet. Thanks 

perm way building.jpg

I have never noted anything like it on the rest of the system and it doesn't look to me as if it is built from pre-cast concrete sections. It might have been built from pre-cast blocks and then rendered but my suspicion is that it might have been built by pouring concrete into shuttering. If it is, it is almost certainly a one-off experiment (probably LSWR rather than Southern). The granite dust which was, of course, a major constituent of LSWR/SR concrete structures originated from Meldon Quarry as a by product, so this would have been a convenient location to experiment with a poured concrete structure.