“On Shed” Kelsey Publishing - new volumes

Banger Blue

• RMweb Premium

I was checking which volumes of “On Shed” I have on pre-order from Kelsey Publishing and noted from their website that there are an additional 3 volumes being advertised for pre-order. I haven’t seen these mentioned on here before.

They are:

Vol#8 - A-Z review of BR Diesel Depots.

Vol#9 - BR Locomotive Works

Vol#10 - Post Privatisation Depots

• Informative/Useful 3

• 3 weeks later...

sHas anyone had any news on this Kelsey publishing magazine/bookazine? On Shed 7 would be due out as I say above on 31 August, the last one was published on 31 May, albeit about 6 weeks behind schedule as far as I recall. There are no cover phots on the Kelsey website and it all seems to have gone a bit quiet. The next issue is on South and South West sheds. I think this series of publications have been excellent but now news as yet.

Edited by valleymodeller

On 31/08/2019 at 14:38, 18B said:

https://shop.kelsey.co.uk/product/BOOKSHED7/on-shed-7-london-south-west-southern-region

note that the add says, £8:99, it's not, the cover price is £7:99.

That's a bit of a bu**er. It carries forward the incorrect amount to your order/shopping basket when selected and also if you go on to the payment stage. I can't see how you can correct the price, so it means people can't order on-line unless they're happy to pay the extra £1.

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, grahame said:

That's a bit of a bu**er. It carries forward the incorrect amount to your order/shopping basket when selected and also if you go on to the payment stage. I can't see how you can correct the price, so it means people can't order on-line unless they're happy to pay the extra £1.

I've just contacted them using their online form. I'll pass the news on if I get a vaguely sensible reply.

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

"

Good morning

I queried the cost and was told the price of the magazine is £7.99 and P&P is free there is a mistake online and in the post. If you would like to give us call on the number below we can manually change it until the online price catches up or if you are sending a cheque just write it to £7.99 as we are now aware of the difference.

I trust this is to your satisfaction and if you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to get back in touch.

With Kind Regards,"  

Surely it can't be a big task to change one number on the online form to save having to ring them?

• RMweb Gold
32 minutes ago, valleymodeller said:

Does anyone know if this is now out. Not in WHS yet (Cardiff) and I wondered if anyone has received a copy direct from Kelsey?

Saves me a trip into town, thanks!

Haven't ordered one direct yet, as I can't be bothered to ring up to get the £1 knocked off it. Surely they can change the online form?

• Agree 1