Leyland Exhibition 2019 August 10/11th

napierlion

Good morning everyone,

This weekend is the Leyland Model Railway Exhibition which myself and my good lady will be attending. 12 layouts, 4 demonstrators plus traders & a children's activity corner according to UK Model Shops website. 

Layouts

Banesleigh Bottoms (OO)

Children’s drive it yourself (OO)

Easingwood East (OO)

Rock ‘N’ Rail (OO)

Newbie Bridge(OO)

Oakworth (N)

Winter Scene (N)

Lowmoor (N)

Keep on Shunting (N) Shunting Puzzle

Coyote Creek (N)

Steel Republic (Z)

Traders

Aire Valley Models 
Booklaw 
Mandy Taylor 
Model Roads & Tramways 
Northwestern Models 
Power Bond Glue 
Sawyer Models 
Todmorden Model Supplies

Demos

Wagon Loads Brian Davis 
Weathering Les Nehrlich 
How to George Nutter 
Kit Building Tony Bates

All the best

Charles

leyland2019.jpg

Just to update everyone that easingwold East is unfortunately unable to attend but everything else is as advertised, we are fully accessible air conditioned, and refreshments, we unfortunately do not have card payment facilities at the moment so it's cash only regards Dave exhibition manager 

• Like 1

Good afternoon everyone,

An extra layout at Leyland this weekend, the excellent 'Leigh Bridge' by Craig Holt. A DCC Sound BR Blue Diesel Stabling Point. I've not seen this layout for a while so it will be nice to see it again.

All the best

Charles 

Good morning everyone,

Myself and my good lady really enjoyed the Leyland exhibition despite the awful weather. A nice selection of layouts and traders and the catering was superb. Congratulations to Carrowbeg for being awarded best in show by the public, an interesting Irish layout. Steel Republic in Z gauge caught our eye especially as it was British Z. I spent far too much time enjoying Leigh Bridge and it was interesting to see a Network Rail Sound Class 37 running on the layout on Sunday as this is a BR Blue Era layout. My wife particularly enjoyed the N Gauge layout Winter Scene from Chorley & District Model Railway Club. 

We shall return next year! The next exhibition for ourselves is Leigh Model Railway Society in September. 

All the best

Charles