Shillingstone Wickham shelter

Guest Jack Benson

Guest Jack Benson
9 hours ago, down the sdjr said:

I see the new Bachmann Wickham trollys were released yesterday in plain green or BR maroon, whats the best one for the SDJR? circa 50s/ 60s?

Possibly a Allen scythe would be more appropriate as none of the two images, in our possession, of Wickham units in use on the SDJR are anything like the large Bachmann version.

JB

Guest Jack Benson

A update, 

In Sabotaged and Defeated part two page 52, there is a photo of a typical (Bachmann style) Wickham B29W trolley in the centre road of Evercreech Junction in autumn '67 after the WR takeover- dark red (faded)  livery.

Justification for spending on  a Wickham has been identified, have fun.

Jb

Edited by Jack Benson
Rampant stupidity

2 hours ago, Jack Benson said:

A update, 

In Sabotaged and Defeated part two page 52, there is a photo of a typical (Bachmann style) Wickham B29W trolley in the centre road of Evercreech Junction in autumn '67 after the WR takeover- dark red (faded)  livery.

Justification for spending on  a Wickham has been identified, have fun.

Jb

Nice one Jack, I did presume that the fact there was Wickham trolly huts meant Wickham trollys, Bachmann or not.

My Bachmann Wickham trolly arrived today, its so small i cant believe its got a motor in it. Have not tried it yet as you could bake bread in my loft at the moment, should have a Velux in soon just in time for winter.

4 hours ago, RailWest said:

>>>>My Bachmann Wickham trolly arrived today, its so small i cant believe its got a motor in it.....

Perhaps it hasn't ?? :-)

Well it has a motor. Small it is.

IMG_20190827_221703.jpg