Franklin Falls NH

• RMweb Premium
51 minutes ago, long island jack said:

On the road again next weekend at Stafford exhibition, looks to be plenty of American layouts, which makes  a nice change.                                                                    They'll all be saying.                    "not another American layout".                                            

I thought it was JAAL"? (Just another American layout)

My plans to go to Stafford have been interrupted by work. 

B*gger!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

Interesting to see East Jackson MI and Franklin Falls NH cited as an example layout in this video from The Pixel Depot (see 10.45).

I don't have any connection to Joe Parker / TPD - it's just a channel I subscribe to - but I think his own switching layout was inspired by 59th and Rust, so that may be the source of the link.  Hope it's OK to mention it here, and to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  Keith.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Keith Addenbrooke said:

Interesting to see East Jackson MI and Franklin Falls NH cited as an example layout in this video from The Pixel Depot (see 10.45).

I don't have any connection to Joe Parker / TPD - it's just a channel I subscribe to - but I think his own switching layout was inspired by 59th and Rust, so that may be the source of the link.  Hope it's OK to mention it here, and to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  Keith.

Yeh, Joe had be in touch about using 59th and other stuff in his videos, i follow along when i get the time.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Well, great weekend at Preston ( as always) layout run well, once both operator got the hang of running it (due to the lack of exhibition practise) lot of favourable comments and possible two invites for 2025, so a win win all round, here's to our next outing.

Edited by long island jack
  • Like 2
  • Round of applause 2