DEMU UPDate issue 91 to print

Kelly

43 minutes ago, 55020 said:

Wasn't issue 91 meant to be the Spring 2019 issue?

Normally it would be, but due to things out of my control, it slipped a bit, so it seemed pointless calling it a spring issue when it arrives in summer to me. Issue 92 should follow soon after though, but probably won't have a 'season' attached to it.

Edited by Kelly
clarification

37 minutes ago, valleymodeller said:

Great news, I'm looking forward to receiving my copy.

Should be with you next week hopefully. Just making a few last minute corrections that were spotted before it went to printing.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
12 minutes ago, Kelly said:

Normally it would be, but due to things out of my control, it slipped a bit, so it seemed pointless calling it a spring issue when it arrives in summer to me. Issue 92 should follow soon after though, but probably won't have a 'season' attached to it.

OK, thanks.

11 minutes ago, rka said:

I keep trying to access the forum, but the login page isn't working for me, is the site being updated?

Which login page are you trying to use? if the one on the homepage, top left, that isn't the correct one and is currently only I believe for admin usage (the website manager can clarify that better however).

The login page you should see at http://www.demu.org.uk/forum

if you can't login there, you need to contact the membership secretary (membership@demu.org.uk).

1959247693_demuforumloginwindow.JPG.5893449cc9e143db5459890156d67099.JPG

On 16/08/2019 at 21:20, Kelly said:

Which login page are you trying to use? if the one on the homepage, top left, that isn't the correct one and is currently only I believe for admin usage (the website manager can clarify that better however).

The login page you should see at http://www.demu.org.uk/forum

if you can't login there, you need to contact the membership secretary (membership@demu.org.uk).

1959247693_demuforumloginwindow.JPG.5893449cc9e143db5459890156d67099.JPG

Hello Kelly hopefully you may be able to help me. I paid the yearly fee at the end of the week and have received nothing from DEMU acknowledging payment. Do you know when im likely to get anything from them? Ta in advance for any help with an answer.

13 hours ago, Wummyock said:

Hello Kelly hopefully you may be able to help me. I paid the yearly fee at the end of the week and have received nothing from DEMU acknowledging payment. Do you know when im likely to get anything from them? Ta in advance for any help with an answer.

Email the membership secretary if you still haven't heard anything by the end of the week. Both the treasurer and membership secretary might be on holiday atm, but I'm not 100% sure.