• RMweb Gold

For a little while now, I've been getting the "Aw, Snap!" error on some threads on rmweb.

I use Chrome on all my devices, but this seems to happen most on my work PC - i havnt noticed it at home or on my mobile. 

Once a thread has been hit by the "aw, snap!" error, I can never go back to it - but other threads are unaffected. An incognito window allows me to read the thread, but of course, not log in to comment. 

Is this just cookies? 

Any suggestions?

The “ aw snap” message is generated by chrome. This implies that the page had been delivered to your browser, on your device, and that the problem is most likely therefore related only to that area. 

It it is occasionally possible that the web page being delivered could be at fault, but that would the least expected cause.

Details of some possible remedies at https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95669?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

in your case, given that it’s only happening on one device the problem is almost certain to lie there. So, as you suggest, cookies and/or over-full cache would be the first place look. Time for a good spring-clean perhaps?

Edited by Kiwi
  • Thanks 1