DutyDruid

Back in downtown Market Harborough now after an excellent weekend showing off window fitments on Tudwick Road! Seriously, there was a great deal of interest shown by a goodly bunch of people, and not just the novel method of operating the sector plate! Hats off the the chaps and chapesses of Fareham club- a stonkingly good show on all counts. Well done!

Disgusting of Market Harborough 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The BEIJIAO team thoroughly enjoyed the exhibition despite some serious problems - we tried to keep the trains running despite the issues!

Many thanks to Nigel and his team.

May I ask if anyone took any nice photos of our layout so I can post them on my RMweb thread? Many thanks in advance.

So...

Thanks to everyone who supported us over the weekend, we still don't have the final results - a feature of letting the venue do the ticketing for us - but the omens are looking good for it being a successful event.

And what better way to round off this year's show than the flyer for next year's show?

Flyer_A5_2020-00b_Page_1.JPG

• RMweb Gold

Great show and it certainly was packed on Saturday so hopefully a good return for you. 

Only thing that quite a few others I chatted to mentioned was the late posting of what was there meant your relying on reputation to put it in the diary and that won’t help entice in first timers. I agreed and don’t think the tease drip feed raised excitement it was just a bit frustrating, when are they going to release the list?’ Not that the aisles weren’t full but I thought worth mentioning as a few commented on it :) 

Edited by PaulRhB
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Hi, thanks for the vote of confidence - but - the Fareham show was last weekend, I think you might be at the other F&DMRC Show that takes place in Hampshire - the Farnham show.  

Edited by Fareham MRC
the quote didn't work first time
  • Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

1 hour ago, PenrithBeacon said:

I'm writing this in the catering room at the show enjoying tuna baguette and tea. The show this year is very much a vintage one and well worth a visit. Most enjoyable.

Hi, thanks for the vote of confidence - but - the Fareham show was last weekend, I think you might be at the other F&DMRC Show that takes place in Hampshire - the Farnham show.  

2 hours ago, Fareham MRC said:

Oh Dear! Well I enjoyed the Fareham show too! Always get confused about these two shows, never mind

• Like 2

By way of a footnote, we now have the box office figures from the venue and this is just to announce that the footfall this year has broken the 2500 barrier.

A very big thank you to all our visitors who have contributed to this milestone event!

• Like 1