Quick Wishlist Survey

NoelG

Below just for fun is a very quick simple 'wishlist survey' for 00 gauge RTR Irish models. Forgive as I'm sure I've probably ommitted some obvious prototypes. Existing RTR stock have notbeen included for obvious reasons. There's only few questions which you can rank in order of your preferences and to speed up answers you can drag or slide answers vertically.  It should only take a few mins to complete.Poll will remain open until Sunday night. Survey results will be published on FaceBook and here.  Have fun. Thanks. Noel

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DQZHN3M?fbclid=IwAR2dIMbyrhy00IBajKwJjsKyw91fL3vNWTes2hVl2wZuC30iRWIR7W83dMs

• Funny 1

Thanks to everybody who participated in the survey so far. I'm sure the results will be interesting and may even throw up a few surprises. It will be available until Sunday. Thanks again folks. Will publish the results on here and FaceBook.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 22/08/2019 at 10:51, BR Blue said:

IRM are doing a Deltic. That is a surprise. Will it be in black and tan livery?:P

You joke but NIR did seriously consider refurbished Deltics for the Belfast Dublin service.  However price plus compatibility with Irsh Rail lead to the decision to get the GM Co-Cos.