All new RTR PHA/JGA Bogie Hopper wagon

Grimleygrid

On 09/07/2020 at 20:18, Marcoblanco said:

I  had a go at a scratchbuild during lokdown, it took some doing and had to guesstimate measurememts. Il probably leave it at  a rake of one as no space for rakes in my wagon depot!!

DSC_0077.JPG

Hi Marcoblanco, thank you for sharing your scratchbuilt wagon with us. That's a nice model that you have produced during lockdown.

Well, never say never!!

• Like 2

Design work on our 4mm PHA/JGA bogie hopper wagon is now complete. Look out for a full update next month together with our other ongoing projects.

581340203_CMBardon.jpeg.a43341ea947c5fa182a908116bfa5d52.jpeg

Regards

Cav

• Like 13

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

PHA/JGA Update

R7T10-10.jpg.870a513cb2f2f0afb638527571766959.jpg

Photo courtesy Robert Catterson

We are excited to show off livery renders of our forthcoming Bardon PHA/JGA bogie hopper wagon. In the first batch we will be producing the original Green and Yellow Bardon livery in the as delivered condition. For more modern modellers we will be producing the updated Aggregate Industries Blue and White livery. A big thanks to Aggregate Industries for all of their help with both liveries.

Both5.PNG.248b67140c75da9108f8b392f36431a7.PNG

Preorder details will be announced soon.

• Like 13

• RMweb Gold

Great photo Guy. It just shows the variety of wagons possible on a Mendip based layout.

I wish it was the earlier type that were been done, the ones that are being done are a good looking wagon but unfortunately just out of my time period.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening,

We are excited to open pre-orders for our PHA/JGA bogie hopper. 

50166214422_5b74e74b13_k.jpg.251dac59f65e691469b478b4dbea2f99.jpg

Photo courtesy Peter Moss

Both5.PNG.48237948412fa3698852e86fd709e004.PNG

Please fill in the form below to pre-order now:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecf69ZSMRXizZwL2pJAOYW1fLlqg_CUrJ8QeK8702BH8Jjag/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks as always for your continued support with our projects.

Please let us know should you have any questions.

• Like 10

Just received your email and see you are also doing the 'Modern unbranded - Mid-grey body side and weathered chassis - (2014 till present)' which is great as I have the Hattons GBRf Class 66's (780 & 789) that run on these flows.

Will you also be doing a livery render to show off the Modern Unbranded one as you've done with the other two?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, classy52 said:

Just received your email and see you are also doing the 'Modern unbranded - Mid-grey body side and weathered chassis - (2014 till present)' which is great as I have the Hattons GBRf Class 66's (780 & 789) that run on these flows.

Will you also be doing a livery render to show off the Modern Unbranded one as you've done with the other two?

Watch this space!

• Like 1

Hi Alex/Cav,

Have to say these look like another fabulous wagon. The underframe detail and the pipe work under the end covers looks so sharp. It’s just a shame these don’t run where I model but I’ve still ordered one to slot in the Wool sand train based on a photo I found in amongst a rake of HIA’s. I hope it’s another success for you.

all the best

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_0564_01.jpg.e5501688eb89149108eba43a1446ee07.jpg

Photo courtesy Ian Marr

Thursday afternoon PHA/JGA Prototype inspiration in the form of 60088 'Buachaille Etive More' with a rake of Bardon hoppers from Thorney Mill passing West Drayton. 

Preorder the Cavalex PHA/JGA hopper wagons here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecf69ZSMRXizZwL2pJAOYW1fLlqg_CUrJ8QeK8702BH8Jjag/viewform

Edited by Grimleygrid
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...