Hornby R3772 RAF Class 156

cowside

Really surprised that the reviewer didn't know what he was getting. The Hornby 156 is the old Lima one and always has been. Why expect anything different? Surely this model is purely about the livery. It's not available on the Realtrack model, so its Hornby or nothing. As for the packaging, well, I'd give Hornby extra marks for using a more environmentally friendly inner package and dispensing with at least one plastic component. (CJL)

• Agree 9

17 hours ago, dibber25 said:

I'd give Hornby extra marks for using a more environmentally friendly inner package and dispensing with at least one plastic component. (CJL)

As would I, excellent move on their part but it does raise the question of what are the Chinese going to do with the rest of the plastic we sent them if they cant recycle it to wrap models in and send back to us?

1 minute ago, royaloak said:

As would I, excellent move on their part but it does raise the question of what are the Chinese going to do with the rest of the plastic we sent them if they cant recycle it to wrap models in and send back to us?

Still plenty of it in the set of passenger cars that I've just received from another manufacturer, so I don't think we need to worry too much yet. (CJL)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
36 minutes ago, Ouroborus said:

I guess two months is a long time.  He's got one on his layout now.

That's because he had bought the one that he reviewed. The one you see is the one you saw.