Bachmann Class 450 Renumbering

GEOEng03

Hi 

Just wondered if anyone had been able to renumber the Bachmann Class 450 in SWT (32-041). Had a look at the usual websites and no joy. It's the weathered version and acquired for a modest price, so would like to remember than buy the non weathered version. 

Cheers 

I've done one of my pristine ones, with another to be done when time permits. Precision Decals do them, plus I had some SWR bodyside decals.. They're not listed on the website, but if you contact him with your request he'll sort you out. Found the price very reasonable, especially as the SWR decals were custom made and the turn around was quick.

I used the excellent Rail UK website to get the coach numbers for the sets I chose. I've done one as 450558, with the other to be 450109.

Desiro1.jpg.4e804d79e09f56e252cb87126c734518.jpg

Desiro2.jpg.72178f84ce944b5611f5bf61de85f328.jpg

Andy.

• Like 4

Thanks for the reply.  Will definitely give them a nudge. Work looks excellent as well and I noticed last night that i need the coach numbers as well, but you have answered that too... Were the old numbers hard to remove - was T-Cut sufficient?

Cheers

T-cut was used in getting the old numbers and branding off. I've found the printing on newer Bachmann models to be bit surprisingly easy to remove, just a whiff of thinners and they fall off! The numbers came away fine, but the original SWT branding took a bit of scrubbing with wooden toothpicks and T-cut.

Andy.