Perth Model Railway Exhibition 27 and 28 June 2020 - Cancelled

Waverley47708

• RMweb Premium

Great idea Waverley . I’ll watch that this afternoon as with the start of the Scottish holidays the weathers done it’s usual thing and turned rainy! Actually if I remember correctly I missed last years as one of my family very inconsiderately chose to get married that day ! 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Legend said:

Great idea Waverley . I’ll watch that this afternoon as with the start of the Scottish holidays the weathers done it’s usual thing and turned rainy! Actually if I remember correctly I missed last years as one of my family very inconsiderately chose to get married that day ! 

That's right I remember you couldn't make it last year.  Hope to see you in 2021.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Waverley47708 said:

That's right I remember you couldn't make it last year.  Hope to see you in 2021.

Hi,

Perth exhibition was technically cancelled but some of the layouts booked to appear this weekend will now appear next year. The others will be moved to 2022 and 2023. Plans are well underway and we are assuming a full show as normal will take place in 2021. 

Regards,

Stan

Was just thinking that I was sure I was meant to be somewhere today - then realised today would have been the day of the annual trip up to Perth!    Will have to look forward to it next year 

• Like 1