N Gauge 30ft Bulktainers By C Rail and Revolution

arran

HI All

C Rail and Revolution have teamed up together again to bring another fully finished  container prototype  "these are not samples" These are production models that have all been delivered and are now available.

The 30ft Bulks as a container date from the mid 80s to the present day and can be seen on services from North East Scotland right down to the English South coast, these add colour and verity and colour  to any train.

Regards Arran

IMG_0553A.JPG

IMG_0555a.JPG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bigP said:

Hi,

I'm by no means a container expert, just wondering, are any of those 5 liveries applicable to a mid - late 80s train?

Kind Regards,

Paul

Hi Paul

the two oldest liveries are Bulkhaul and Bertschi followed by Iff then UBC and Interbulk.

Regards Arran

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
10 hours ago, arran said:

Hi Paul

the two oldest liveries are Bulkhaul and Bertschi followed by Iff then UBC and Interbulk.

Regards Arran

I think I've seen four of these liveries unloading plastic pellets in our yard over the years. The Bertschi one is still current, as that is our haulier at the moment, coming from Thamesport and Middlesborough. Bulkhaul/Interbulk have I believe become Den Hartogh which is another possible livery, but the Interbulk one is still around.

Dave