Additional Terrier Variants

Oliver Rails

TERRIERSADDITIONAL.jpg.8251868e7949cb6f2b5e8a2b1e01398c.jpg

With our exclusive Terriers now in production and the latest batch of samples arriving we couldn't hold the excitement any longer,
We are pleased to announce six additional variants including the highly requested Isle of Wight versions!

All models are in production now and will be available late October onwards.

View the full range of Terriers available to Pre-Order HERE

• Like 2

On 14/09/2019 at 13:53, GreenGiraffe22 said:

If Rails and Hornby keep announcing new ones to trump each other, we'll soon have every variant ever built in every livery! =D

Let them! I just now need a Southern Wartime Black and the other GWR Terrier 5 Portishead and I'm sorted :D

• RMweb Premium

The livery lining on the front splasher of 643 in Umber needs reducing in size, it is slightly smaller than that applied to the rest of the loco. Also the works plate on this and the Stroudley IEG Brighton, need to have the Brighton Works lettering as black on a brass oval with the date as is, on a dark blue background. Chimney caps were copper. Otherwise, at first glance, looking good!

Cheers

Ian

2019-09-17.png

• RMweb Premium

And you can purchase the numberplates with worksplates for £4.50 incl p&p from EB Models. See www.mjwsjw.co.uk. Picture showing some Terrier ones and for the H1 which allows for renumbering etc as well as all the logos etc on the transfer sheet.

Cheers

Ian

2019-09-17_(1).png

2019-09-17_(2).png

• Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 6

• RMweb Gold

As I spent my childhood and teenage years in the 1970’s near Weston-super-Mare, I’m tempted with the WC&PR version and as part of a school project, I walked most of the track bed.

• Like 1