Farish Class 319

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

The most recent mention in the BCC magazine was that it was at livery sample received/awaited stage, so I imagine we might see more in the winter update. 

Tom.   

• Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
On 23/10/2020 at 12:56, TomE said:

The most recent mention in the BCC magazine was that it was at livery sample received/awaited stage, so I imagine we might see more in the winter update. 

Tom.   

Was there any mention and/or pics to be seen in the Winter update? Or is it too early for that issue?

1 hour ago, scottystitch said:

Its listed as being at the livery sample stage, but no illustrations, etc.

That's a shame. That seems to be the same stage that Tom mentioned it was at in the previous issue.

• Like 1
  • RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, grahame said:

That's a shame. That seems to be the same stage that Tom mentioned it was at in the previous issue.

There is a livery diagram for the NSE version shown and it’s under livery samples received / awaited section now rather than livery artwork so it has moved up a stage. 

Tom. 

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, TomE said:

There is a livery diagram for the NSE version shown and it’s under livery samples received / awaited section now rather than livery artwork so it has moved up a stage. 

Tom. Quite right, I missed the image. Couldn’t see it for looking at it. 

Apologies Grahame. 

best

Scott. 

• Like 1