Accurascale Opens To Trade

2 hours ago, Widnes Model Centre said:

Driven Fran nuts trying to put an order through with Mozilla as my Internet Browser. But completed in the end using Google Chrome.  Thanks Fran for you patience.

Looking forward to receiving our order.

Ironically I tried to purchase a computer today using Chrome and the site wasn't working but was fine with Mozilla.

It was much more simple when we only had the one browser, where is Netscape Navigator.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
44 minutes ago, woodenhead said:

Ironically I tried to purchase a computer today using Chrome and the site wasn't working but was fine with Mozilla.

It was much more simple when we only had the one browser, where is Netscape Navigator.

There wasnt just Netscape... there was Mosaic too in those very early days. (I used to contract for Netscape in the late 90’s).

Edited by adb968008

1 hour ago, maico said:

I'm a bit surprised, direct sales from a companies own website is obviously the most profitable. Accurascale must of put in an enormous order in for the new Deltic, thousands of em ..

If you read the first paragraph of the first post you'll see the reasons why this decision has been made, and there are no mention of the Deltics

Sometimes, its not just about profit

• RMweb Gold
48 minutes ago, JiLo said:

If you read the first paragraph of the first post you'll see the reasons why this decision has been made, and there are no mention of the Deltics

Exactly. And another way to look at it is reaching a much larger base of customers means selling a lot more models, which can only be a good thing for us. :D

It’s also good for modellers as it can be easier for many to access some of our models and that increased reach means we can put those sales into new tooling...

More announcements coming soon! 

• Like 7

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, maico said:

I'm a bit surprised, direct sales from a companies own website is obviously the most profitable. Accurascale must of put in an enormous order in for the new Deltic, thousands of em ..

Apart from the specials with the DPS, Rails and locomotion, no Deltics have been offered to trade. Same goes for the 92 (again, trade special commission with Rails aside), the PFA, PTA/JTA/JSA, Mark 5s and buffer stops. 

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 2

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 22:02, JiLo said:

Zulu - Class 42 Warship class - oh yes please - better still class 43 in O gauge.