MGR Hooper!

KMS Railtech

Has anyone here ever used KMS Railtech of Aberdeenshire? How are they and how is there service like? I'm heading to the UK in mid-October and some of the models I wanted are available from KMS Railtech and they seem to have the best prices too as far as I can see. So wanted to know how good they are before taking a risk with a model shop I've never heard of in my life.

TIA

Can't fault them, great friendly service. Sorted an issue I had with a loco from them quickly.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shaun66 said:

Can't fault them, great friendly service. Sorted an issue I had with a loco from them quickly.

Thank you so much @Shaun66 most helpful.

They have a small physical shop presence within the toy section of Strachans in Inverurie (upstairs) - I haven't bought anything from them (basically as I can't afford to buy anything just now) but was pleasantly surprised to see they were carrying some unusual limited eds (eg. 37114 which I don't think other retailers have), as well as some standard items at very good prices (Colas 67 at £129 if memory serves me correct).  Their presence in Inverurie now takes Inverurie's model shop count to 2 (both small, limited ranges on display at least) which isn't bad for a small town in rural Aberdeenshire, especially when considering the much larger Aberdeen has zero model shop presence these days...

• Informative/Useful 1