Bourton on the Water

Baggies1961

3 hours ago, Baggies1961 said:

Hi Paul, 

A 25/1 on ebay, someone trying to cash in as its carrying a premium!

There's also a Network South East 33 with Sound and Crew on there as well, haha.:good: See Seven Mills first though.

• Funny 1

Fixed numbers to the 20, added cantrail stripe to front that Heljan omitted to do. Painted out some of the black window surround that as far as I can tell was not quite correct with R/F 20’s. Kingfishers added next are the plates which I have here ready to fix on.

Managed to break one of the front footsteps and the lamp brackets are proving to be a right pain to fit to the buffers but Hey ho....

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

• RMweb Premium
8 hours ago, Baggies1961 said:

Fixed numbers to the 20, added cantrail stripe to front that Heljan omitted to do.

Got me wondering now did class 20s have an A and a B end? I've always thought of the nose as the front even though they lead with the other end in pairs!

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, Hal Nail said:

Got me wondering now did class 20s have an A and a B end? I've always thought of the nose as the front even though they lead with the other end in pairs!

Now they will have an A side and a B side, but if memory serves correctly its generally No1 End and No2 End. UK loco's generally No1 End is that nearest the cooler group (Rad fan), yank loco's (66/67) its the opposite. Now single cab loco's is yet another minefield so a 20, normal conjecture would suggest that the cab is actually No2 End but I wouldn't bank on it!

• Informative/Useful 2

Hi Ian,

Iv neglected it for a while to be honest, had a few blues like we all seem to get from time to time.

Quite a bit to do, Iv got scatters to put down and some static grass by track being taken up and walkway by goods shed.

Weather platform and now decided to put trunking by the side of the track.

When Dapol release the GWR Home signal add that etc.

The Grand children love to operate trains when they come around at least.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Baggies1961 said:

Help please... tried to start my 08 recently installed with PC sound file. It started then died, no idea why.

Did try reprogramming it but NCE Hand held did not recognise chip.

Has the chip failed?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Julian.

I have had issues with my chip working loose in the 08 and suddenly stop working. A right nuisance in the middle of shunting

• Friendly/supportive 1