Motorbogies.com

• RMweb Premium

Has anyone had any dealings with this supplier? Their website is a bit sparse and annoyingly there is no contact information. I have looked at their CL 60 replacement bogie pair, but info is sparse. I would appreciate some feedback from anyone who has had dealings with them recently.

Looking through their website most of their bogies are out of stock, also a sentence in one of their pages "Please wait until after the weekend the site should be fully working by 15th March 2010. " is not a good indication of a thriving business.

Gordon A

2 hours ago, 7013 said:

Has anyone had any dealings with this supplier? Their website is a bit sparse and annoyingly there is no contact information. I have looked at their CL 60 replacement bogie pair, but info is sparse. I would appreciate some feedback from anyone who has had dealings with them recently.

Is it a Lima one you're re-motoring? I've had some success using the bogies, drive-train and motor from Hornby, and hacking the Lima chassis to accommodate this.

Why do you want to replace the power bogie on a class 60? is it a poorly performing Lima one?

If so, you might do better looking at replacing just the motor with a CD drive type.

But first I would look at the pickups and the wheels 

Best regards

Paul