itrain and forum

dwm

hi all, this is my first post as a new member after reading all the posts about computer control i applied for and received   the trial licence  for itrain went onto the forum to register i received a reply about 2 days ago unfortunately i cannot log on to the forum any help would be very grateful .

I suggest that you will need to write to Xander the author at itrain@berros.eu to get login issues resolved. 

I might be able to help if you can tell me what the issue is, but I suspect that I won't if it is a login issue - just to confirm that you have the correct url https://www.berros.eu/itrain/forum/ ?

Iain

thanks for your quick  reply lain , yes i am on the right web page i will try your suggestion what i did was i came across the itrain web site a few weeks ago and registered it was later that i realised it was a private forum , a few days ago i got a temporary licence  since then i have been unable to join that forum i have obviously cocked up somewhere, i have noticed from your posts that you use itrain software i hope you wont mind me picking your brains once i get going with the programme.

Happy to help you out of you have any issues either through this forum, the iTrain forum or as I sometimes will do via phone, email or even in a few cases taking remote control to help resolve the issues. If you are close enough then I am happy to host a visit to my house.

the program is not actually  that complicated, but initially it can appear daunting especially if you haven’t used automation before.

this video might give you an idea as to what can be achieved fairly easily. It is my HOe Alpine model :)

Iain

• Like 1