Trainlinemodelshop Not exhibition standard

alangdance

In the end I ordered a small layout 6 foot by 2 foot 6) partly built due to me not have very much spare time to built a layout.
This consided of 2 ovals of track with a small siding, and a couple of lanes for the fiddle yard. Wired for dcc and ballasted.
 I could have order a full layout with landscape  but I perfer ordan layouts so would finish it off in my own time. What I wanted was to
e able to run trains straight away.
I check all of the pictures and comments that were avaialble on their facebook page and ebay. All were good.
What I got from thm was a disgrace. I asked for code 55 but I got only code 55 points. They used set track in places as well as Code 80 steamline.
The layout would only run on the outer track and would stall on the inner track. The siding track was not even fixed to the baseboard and was floating causing a huge bump between 2 points (see picture).
I tried to contact them through email and phone but they would never answer my calls. It was only till I took a case out with them with paypal that they got in contact but they only said all the the issues were due to transport. They did offer a £100 as a good will payment. 
During the 4 months that this took to make I never recieved any messages from them only when I contacted them and this was never straight away.

Please be very careful if you are thinking of using them because what you see and read is not what you will get.

By the way as usual paypal took the veiw of the seller even when they emitted they had brought the wrong code track and this is not what they usually do
and should not had taken the order.

ScreenHunter 122.png

• Friendly/supportive 3