OO

Calderwood, Lancashire & Yorkshire

Ellesmere, BR steam era

Euxton Junction, West Coast Mainline modern era

Hindlow, BR steam era

Mortomley, East Anglia 1960s

Tanners Yard, BR blue diesels

Thomas, Drive it yourself

West Riding Marine and Stone, 1950s industrial - as seen on Channel 5's Great Model Railway Challenge, series 1

Wheal Louise, Cornwall 1970s

Whiteacres, Staffordshire/Derbyshire modern era

EM

Woodfield Road, East Midlands modern era

Kirkmellington, 1970's scottish colliery

P4

Birmingham Moor Street, BR steam/diesel transition era

S

TrowlandMidland & Great Northern, late 19th century withdraw due to ill health

O

Hydes lane

Staindrop, Durham circa 1928

The Lochty Branch, Fife BR steam/green diesels

Wolf Lowe, Staffordshire pre-grouping era

Traders

A1 Models

Along Classic Lines

Bill Hudson Transport Books

Contikits

Country Scenes and Trees

DC Kits - DE Videos (including Legoman Biffo and Realtrack Models)

Digitrains

Direct Train spares

Going Loco

Mad About Trains

Millennium Models

Nick Tozer Railway Books

North Yorkshire Moors Railway

Road and Rail Collectables

Sawyer Models

Squires Model & Craft Tools

Uncommon Kits

Wakefield Hospice

Wakefield RMS Sales Stand

Wizard Models

Societies

Doncaster P2 Locomotive Trust

Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway Society

LNER Society

demonstrations

On30 buildings, Tony Morris

Eyemouth O gauge, Mark Sheridan and Sam Eastwood

https://www.wakefieldrms.org/exhibition/

Edited by sir douglas
  • Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

reposting my maps from last year's thread

From Westgate station to the bus stop on Westgate. return to opposite bus stop (Black arrow)

post-9948-0-29913600-1542283696.jpg.8968c770fecb79ed214a67dcd16f2fef.jpg

From that bus stop get any of the bus numbers shown in red and not either of the blue.

post-9948-0-96542000-1542284386.jpg.0ecf3ec9bf95ed9168a6d033fdfde0ec.jpg

anybody arriving through Kirkgate station can get the frequent Free city bus which runs a clockwise circular route, Bus station, Kirkgate, kirkgate station, Hepworth gallery, Ings road, Westgate retail, Cathedral retail, Westgate station, Wakefield One, Westgate, bus station

Edited by sir douglas

Looking forward to it, as usual. I have a load of stuff to flog on the bring and buy.

I see you have Wizard Models listed as a trader - is this right? I thought Scaleforum was his last exhibition and he now only does mail order.

1 hour ago, Ruston said:

Looking forward to it, as usual. I have a load of stuff to flog on the bring and buy.

I see you have Wizard Models listed as a trader - is this right? I thought Scaleforum was his last exhibition and he now only does mail order.

My understanding is that Andrew's last show will be Railex at Stoke Mandeville next year.

9 hours ago, Ruston said:

8 hours ago, pete55 said:

My understanding is that Andrew's last show will be Railex at Stoke Mandeville next year.

My last show IS Railex 2020 - list of remaining shows here: https://www.wizardmodels.ltd/show_dates/. There were quite a few visitors to Scaleforum who were under the impression that that was my last show - presumably some confusion between Aylesbury (Scaleforum) and Aylesbury (Railex). Let's hope we don't get the same between Wakefield (Expo EM), Wakefield (Wakefield) and Wakefield (Scalefour North)!

• Informative/Useful 1

• 2 weeks later...

College Car Park confirmed so lots of free parking. However disabled parking is severely limited at the sports centre. There are disabled spaces available but the centre is open to other users but we do not have any control on who uses those spaces. It is suggested that disabled passengers are dropped off and collected at the sports centre before driving to the main car park 300 metres up the road. We welcome all visitors at any time but Friday evenings and Saturday mornings are particularly busy times and wheelchair users may find access a little easier at other times.

On 07/10/2019 at 09:11, Major Clanger said:

My last show IS Railex 2020 - list of remaining shows here: https://www.wizardmodels.ltd/show_dates/. There were quite a few visitors to Scaleforum who were under the impression that that was my last show - presumably some confusion between Aylesbury (Scaleforum) and Aylesbury (Railex). Let's hope we don't get the same between Wakefield (Expo EM), Wakefield (Wakefield) and Wakefield (Scalefour North)!

Andrew will not be attending expoEM Autumn 2020 at Kettlethorpe High School on 12/13 September.

• RMweb Premium

Stafford Railway Circle’s club layout Whiteacres  will be at the Wakefield exhibition, its first outing since the 2017 Warley Exhibition.

Major work on both the fiddle yard and improvements in the electronics will have benefits on running and entertainment.

We are very much looking forward to the Wakefield Exhibition exhibiting Whiteacres on its return to the exhibition circuit.

0D20C45F-92EB-417E-85D2-FEEC2248C20C.jpeg

0C90F1B6-9A1B-468E-B133-708A415860E5.jpeg

707F9C47-2855-4DC0-8402-A95FDF590333.jpeg

• Like 1