Hull Model Railway Show 9th & 10th November

peterl

• 3 weeks later...

'Hortness' has had to pull out of the Show. Andrew, our Show Manager, is sorting out a replacement. I will update once the replacement has been confirmed. Most of the details are now finalised and I am proof reading the draft Show Guide.

Hope to see many RM Web members there next month.

Peter

Layout to replace 'Hortness' now confirmed. We look forward to welcoming 'Hyde Lane Stabling Point' a 7mm/ft '0' from Norman Hughes, to our Show. Full details of the Show are on our website Hullmrs.org along with how to get to the venue etc.

We look forward to seeing you.

Peter

• Like 1

3 hours ago, peterl said:

Layout to replace 'Hortness' now confirmed. We look forward to welcoming 'Hyde Lane Stabling Point' a 7mm/ft '0' from Norman Hughes, to our Show. Full details of the Show are on our website Hullmrs.org along with how to get to the venue etc.

We look forward to seeing you.

Peter

It will be a pleasure to give the layout an airing in East Yorkshire... 

Set up just about finished ready for the 10am opening in the morning. The leak seems to have stopped as it has also stopped raining in this part of the world!

Details of the layouts etc at the Show can be found on the Hull MRS website. See the link in the first post.

Peter

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Had a visit today, a good variety of layouts and some excellent traders, has fitted into its new home very well. I would recommend a visit to the next Hull show as every year has been top notch and the Hull members are always friendly and helpful as are the layout owners and traders, a bit of a bargain and well worth the trip. This is the third venue that I have been to for show since my first visit a long while ago and it has never disappointed, well done Hull MRS.